Hello Everyone! So I'm sorry I haven't posted in a week and a half, but we've definitely been very busy! Breckyn has finally gotten over her "RSV" and is doing really well. She hasn't been coughing at all in the last few days. Ashlyn on the other hand has a runny nose. They both have been doing really well at daycare. Breckyn seems to be back to her normal self and has gotten her appetite back. Ashlyn has been having fun at daycare with her new friends. When I pick her up sometimes, she doesn't want to leave. I continue to miss them very much while I'm at work. Found out today at noon that I had to pick them up because of a busted water pipe. They will be closed Th, Fri and possibly Mon. That doesn't really help us out, but luckily I get to work from home because of the weather the next few days. We've made a huge decision to open up Ronnie's job opportunities to nationwide, rather than just Northwest Arkansas. If Ronnie finds a job that suits him well and pays well, than I may quit my job and move to wherever he finds one. My husband is far more important than any job of mine and I want him to be happy. I would love to stay home with my children at least for a year. Life is short and I want us to be happy, whether that be in Arkansas or another state. So many decisions to make in a short amount of time, but I know we will be alright. We have the support of our wonderful families.
* I will post some pictures soon! I promise :)
No comments:
Post a Comment