Here's what we are up to...
About Us
- Alicia
- Ronnie and I were married October 7, 2006. We have two wonderful daughters, Ashlyn and Breckyn, and a sweet baby boy, Miles. This blog is to keep our families and friends updated during this exciting time in our lives. We hope you enjoy reading and seeing pictures of our family!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
It's Official!
So after five months of jumping through hoops and dealing with the Board to get my license in AR, I found out today that I'm officially a Licensed Associate Counselor! The title means that I'm still under supervision for two more years. When that's over I will be a Lincensed Professional Counselor in the state of Arkansas. Yes I know it's confusing. As an LAC I can start billing as a therapist and do individual, group, and family therapy. Also my salary will raise quite significantly. Hooray! The wait is finally over...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteI copied off your blog...I hope you don't care. These are much cuter!!
ReplyDeleteI don't mind! I copied off someone else's blog :)
ReplyDelete