Here's what we are up to...
About Us
- Alicia
- Ronnie and I were married October 7, 2006. We have two wonderful daughters, Ashlyn and Breckyn, and a sweet baby boy, Miles. This blog is to keep our families and friends updated during this exciting time in our lives. We hope you enjoy reading and seeing pictures of our family!
Monday, January 11, 2010
One more thing...
I forgot to mention that we suspect Breckyn may have a dairy allergy, causing the rash on her face. I had a similar rash when I was a baby due to dairy products. So we decided to switch her to a soy-based formula to see if that will help her rash go away. Her six week appointment is in a few weeks, so hopefully we'll figure out what's causing the rash. Also, Breckyn now weighs a healthy 11 lbs, 4 oz.! She's getting to be a big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment