Because of all the nasty weather, snow and ice, I didn't get to see my relatives during Christmas this year. I was extremely disappointed, but I hope I get to see you all real soon! After the weather sort of cleared up, Ronnie and I and the girls traveled to St. Louis on Jan. 1st for our nephew Zacharey's birthday. We had a wonderful time with Ronnie's parents, Ron and Rhonda, and sister, Kim, and her family, Mark, Zach, and Phoebe. It was nice to spend time relaxing with family in a different environment besides our house! We have cabin fever being stuck inside our house lately. That saturday we went bowling with Kim, Mark, and Zach (Zach's choice for his b-day) and had a blast! I think all of the adults enjoyed the bowling more than the kids. Ashlyn got tired of bowling half way through her first game, but she did a good job by bowling a 56. The kids were more intrested in playing the arcade games. That night we had a hard time finding a restaraunt that wasn't extremely packed. We decided not to go to are top choice of Texas Roadhouse and settled on a mexican restaraunt by their house. I think everyone was pleased with the decision as we had a good time and Zach was serenaded by a couple of amigos with a guitar. He even got to wear a sombrero! We also had fun playing Zach's guitar hero he got for Christmas. I have to say, it's a pretty difficult game to play! On our drive home we had to brave the snow and ice once again. Luckily the roads weren't too bad and we had Ronnie's parents following us. Thanks Kim and Mark for your hospitality, we sure had a good time!


No comments:
Post a Comment