Our daughter, Breckyn Claire, was born Monday, November 30th, 2009 at 7:27 A.m. by cesarean. She weighed 8lbs 3 oz. and measured at 20 3/4 in. She was welcomed by her mommy, daddy, and big sis Ashlyn, as well as her grandparents (gma Rhonda, gpa Ron, gma Becky, gpa Steve and Mimi). It was a smooth and quick delivery and definitely a wonderful experience! I was so happy to hold her for the first time in my arms and love on her. Ronnie was a proud dad and Ashlyn was a proud big sister. We spent the day relaxing and looking Breckyn over. We were happy our parents could be there for her birth! We spent the next two days in Freeman hospital being cared for by some nice nurses and doctors. By Wednesday we were ready to go home and get settled in. Wednesday morning we were approved by the doctors to go home!
Getting ready for the cesarean! We were there at
5:00 A.m. and I was a little tired as I didn't get much sleep.
Ready to go home!
No comments:
Post a Comment