Today was Breckyn's appointment with the cardiologist in Springfield. Her pediatritian thought it was a good idea to go to this guy to get her heart murmer checked out again. We were worried about the roads being bad, however they weren't covered with snow or ice. It was sooo cold though! The wind seemed to go right through my jeans. The visit with the cardiologist went really well. He was a short little guy with crazy hair and bad breath, but a good guy. He basically told us her echocardiogram was "normal" and diagnosed her with a "barely audible innocent murmer", meaning we really have nothing to worry about. The good news is she is okay and has no significant heart condition. We don't even have to return for another appointment with the cardiologist. We were so happy to hear good news!
Breckyn getting another echo. She had to have a bottle so she wouldn't fidgit around.

So before we left for Springfield I was getting myself ready, doing my hair, and left the bathroom to do something. I hear a scream and a cry as Ashlyn came running out of the bathroom. She had burned her thumb and three fingers on my curling iron! I felt really bad leaving it in a spot where she can touch it. I'll never let that happen again and I'm sure she won't ever touch something like that again! We learned our lessons the hard way. Good news is Ashlyn is doing fine now. She was upset for a very long time!
Ronnie comforting Breckyn while we wait for the doctor.
So before we left for Springfield I was getting myself ready, doing my hair, and left the bathroom to do something. I hear a scream and a cry as Ashlyn came running out of the bathroom. She had burned her thumb and three fingers on my curling iron! I felt really bad leaving it in a spot where she can touch it. I'll never let that happen again and I'm sure she won't ever touch something like that again! We learned our lessons the hard way. Good news is Ashlyn is doing fine now. She was upset for a very long time!
No comments:
Post a Comment