Friday, May 21, 2010

During the Week

Here are some moments I've captured throughout are past week. Ashlyn LOVES to put on my makeup. She always says she can't wait to be grown up so she can stay up late and put on makeup. So once in awhile I let her have at it and here's the end result. Check out the purple eyeshadow. Her favorite.



The other night Ashlyn came in the living room and announced, "Look, I'm a dog catcher!" She had Lola stuffed in one of her net bags. Poor Lola didn't know what to do!



We decided to have Breckyn try baby cereal for the first time the other evening. She didn't know what to think as she tried her first few bites, however she got use to it and did a really good job keeping in her mouth and swallowing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment