Breckyn 5 mo. update: And well..it's inevitable. Tonight Breckyn said "da-da" for the first time. I was hoping it would be "ma-ma" of course, but just like Ashlyn her first word is "da-da". Ronnie and I were both happy to hear her speak her first word, even though she probably doesn't understand what it means yet! Also, forgot to mention Breckyn got her first two teeth this past week! Her front bottom teeth showed up the other day and I wasn't surprised as Breckyn has been a little fussy lately.
Starting to notice more of my surroundings. I was intrigued by this leaf for several minutes.
I can now sit up with a little support!
Here I am with my "second mommy". She loves to hold and cuddle me.
Tell Ashlyn I really like her new haircut!! And fyi, both my kids said da da first too. Tell Ronnie it's easier to say than ma maa so that's why they say it first..LOL
ReplyDelete