Ashlyn got invited by her previous preschool in Pittsburg (YMCA preschool) to participate in their graduation ceremony today. She was very excited about going and couldn't wait to see her teachers and friends. I don't think she got the whole concept of "graduation", however we talked about how she is now ready to start kindergarten because of all the things she learned in preschool. During the ceremony, the children said the pledge of allegiance, sang songs, said the ABC's, days of the week, and months of the year. Ashlyn was in a group with three other girls and sang the nursery rhymes, "Hickory Dickory Dock" and "Mary Had a Little Lamb". I couldn't believe how much she remembered as she didn't practice anything before the ceremony, but she was able to recite almost everything! She did a wonderful job and we are very proud of her. Here are some picture from her big day.
Before the ceremony

Walking into the ceremony

Got to sit by her old bf



Singing songs


She got her diploma!

I took some video of the graduation ceremony I will upload as soon as I can. Finally, here are a couple of pictures of the girls taking their first bath together. Ashlyn thought it was funny Breckyn was in the bathtub with her, but she washed her and was making her smile. I have a feeling the girls won't like that I showed these pictures when they're older. ;)

Look at those baby rolls!
No comments:
Post a Comment