Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fall Decorating

Here are some pictures of some Fall crafts we've done so far this year. We did the crayon melting on the pumpkin, the girls painted some little pumpkins, and I made a wreath for the door and a flower arrangement for our coffee table. It's been really fun doing these projects and I can't wait to do more!!
Our pumpkin, we plan on doing a bigger one to sit next to it.

Painting pumpkins, Ashlyn picked out the paint colors and painted 3, Breckyn painted 2.

Breckyn painted for a little bit, but needed mommy's help ;)






Ashlyn really took her time to make sure she painted them correctly :)

They turned out really pretty.

Our wreath for the front door. I added an "F" for Farmer of course.

During our "down time" at home.

Miles was bright eyed.



Breckyn coloring

Flower arrangement

2 comments: