Since I missed the months of December through basically May of 2012 on the blog, I wanted to share some pictures I took over those months that I never posted. Here are some pictures of us at the Crystal Bridges museum in Bentonville when we went on Martin Luther King day back in January. We had the day off so we decided to go for the first time. We had fun looking at all of the amazing art and sculptures there! Our favorite was the contemporary art rooms.
![]() |
| Standing in front of the museum. The sun was so bright! |
![]() |
| The awesome silver tree in front. I wish that car wouldn't have been parked there when I took this picture! |
![]() |
| Before going inside |
![]() |
| Breckyn doesn't appear too excited. |
![]() |
| Ashlyn looking out the window at the reflection pond. |
![]() |
| The girls in front of the reflection pond. |
![]() |
| Some nice lady took our picture. |
![]() |
| Ashlyn standing in front of a sculpture outside. |
![]() |
| Looks like Pinocchio. |
![]() |
| Another sculpture |
![]() |
| Old t.v.'s in form of a robot type thing. |
![]() |
| I thought this was beautiful. |
![]() |
| This was cool too. |
![]() |
| This was my favorite piece of art, "The Lord's Supper" made out of spools of thread. |
![]() |
| Breckyn got tired of riding in her stroller. |
















I saw that on Pinterest. Lol. It turned out cute!!
ReplyDelete