Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Sunday

Easter weekend was very busy as we traveled to Kansas and Missouri for the weekend after moving to Bella Vista, AR. First we went to Kansas on Saturday for my dad's side of the family's Easter. We got to visit with family and hunt Easter eggs. Unfortunately I have no pictures as we could not find our camera to take that weekend. However, I will ask my dad if he has any so I can post them soon! That Saturday evening we drove to Nevada for the Farmer's Easter celebration. We stayed Saturday night and woke up Sunday morning to an easter egg hunt/easter baskets for the kids. Later that day we ate a wonderful lunch, made by Ron and Rhonda, and did a larger easter egg hunt outside, along with a pinata. Ashlyn and even Ronnie got to participate in the easter egg hunt/pinata. I enjoyed holding Breckyn and sitting in the sun while watching the festivities. It was a wonderful weekend and thanks to all who made it happen! We love you and enjoy spending time with you all.
















Coming Soon: More Easter pics from the weekend, 4 mo. pic of Breckyn w/ her bear, and pics of our new house! I'll try to get them posted as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment