Sunday, April 11, 2010

Breckyn's 4 mo. update



Breckyn is already 4 mo. old! Can't believe how fast time flies with having children. Seems like yesterday when we brought her home from the hospital. Breckyn went to the doctor for her 4 mo. check-up on 3/31. The doctor weighed her at 14.5 lbs. and measured her at 26 in. She said she was in the 75th percentile in weight and 95th in height. Looks like she gonna be tall like her sis. Breckyn also got her shots and did really good. I sent Ashlyn out while she got them this time, because Ashlyn doesn't do well watching Breckyn get her shots. However, when the nurse sent Ashlyn back in she had still cried, bless her heart. Breckyn is still drinking soy formula, about 6-8 oz. per bottle. She has yet to try cereal and solid foods. The doctor gave us the okay, but I'm going to wait until I feel she needs it. Lately Breckyn been doing some new things, such as finding her feet and grabbing them, especially when I'm trying to change her diaper, little squirt! She's starting to have a better grasp on her toys and puts them straight to her mouth to chew on. Also, she can now roll from her belly to her back. Breckyn enjoys sitting in her "Bumbo", a little chair that helps her sit up straight. I think she feels like a big girl when I stick her in it. Also, I've put her in her high chair for a few minutes to do something, even though she hasn't starting eating yet. Breckyn's been an easy-going baby, loves to be cuddled and rocked, and sit outside on sunny days. She's been sleeping through the night, about 8hrs a night. I'd say that's pretty good. Here's some pictures of Breckyn during her 4th month.





No comments:

Post a Comment