Ronnie, Dad, and I drove down to a pond close to their house and caught lots of catfish on Friday and Saturday evening. I think between us all we caught 20 catfish, me catching the biggest one weighing in at 6 pounds. That's the biggest fish I ever caught and I was pretty excited! Dad did a good job of cleaning all of our fish for us and we took home lots to cook up for later.
Ronnie in my dad's overalls.
Of course he can't take a serious picture all the time.
We also went to a local festival where Ashlyn got a balloon hat.
There was a park close by in which the girls enjoyed.
During our last night there Dad and Janice cooked us up a nice meal in which Alex, Megan, Maylee, and Ben joined us. Dad and Janice fried some of the catfish we caught and it was delicious. After we ate, Ashlyn and Maylee decided to have a talent show and Breckyn got in on it, too. The girls dressed up in Mimi's clothes and sang and played their guitars. There may be some stars in our future.
No comments:
Post a Comment