Ronnie and I were married October 7, 2006. We have two wonderful daughters, Ashlyn and Breckyn, and a sweet baby boy, Miles.
This blog is to keep our families and friends updated during this exciting time in our lives. We hope you enjoy reading and seeing pictures of our family!
Tonight Breckyn took a bath in our jacuzzi tub for the first time. Ashlyn helped entertain her. Breckyn kept putting her face down in the bubbles and that's how she ended up with a "bubble goatee".
This is such a funny face, but I had to put it on here because I thought it was cute!
Alicia, you have a beautiful family and I've enjoyed reading your blog. I will keep track of it from now on! Glad to see that you are all doing well and staying warm!
Alicia, you have a beautiful family and I've enjoyed reading your blog. I will keep track of it from now on! Glad to see that you are all doing well and staying warm!
ReplyDeleteTiffany