At Bass Pro. Ashlyn took a picture with the grizzly.
Another bear. At the Opryland hotel, looking at Christmas lights and stopped to take a picture.
At Red Robin..yum!
Breckyn eating her first french fry! She did really good with it. This weekend she tried a french fry, sucker, and pancakes..oh my!
Ronnie got to go to a Tennessee Titans football game, thanks to Ben, and sat in luxury boxed seats. He snapped a few photos while he was there.




We ate at Carrabas for my belated birthday dinner and it was delicious!
Ashlyn playing "I'm just a little old lady" with Grandpa Steve, a game dad and I played when I was her age.
Playing guitar with Ben.
Getting ready for Christmas party.
Ashlyn making a picture for Maylee.
Picture time!
Grandpa Steve and Ashlyn dancing to Christmas music before everyone arrived.
Don't forget Breckyn!
Breckyn and one of her silly faces.
Ronnie and I took some pictures outside.
A toast.
Breckyn finally warmed up to Grandpa.
More family photos.
Ashlyn and Maylee pretending to sleep in the sled.
Grandpa Steve giving pony rides.
They had a big time pulling each other around.
I noticed they were both sitting the same way and snapped a picture.
Opening presents.
Breckyn starting to get tired.
Ashlyn in her "play glasses".
Fashion show time. Ashlyn got dress up clothes from Grandpa and Mimi. First outfit-school girl.
Rocker girl and Maylee, too.
Flower child, flashing the peace sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment