Last Wednesday was Ashlyn's birthday, Oct. 27th, and Ashlyn got to open presents from us that evening when I got home from work. She was excited to get all these new things for her room. She picked out an owl theme for her bedroom.
Last Friday night we went to Ashlyn's school Halloween Carnival. They had tons of games, candy, and a bouncy house for the children. We took some pictures before the carnival of the girls outside and then some pictures at the carnival.
The pumpkin Ashlyn and I carved. She wanted a moon and star this year.
On Saturday we had Ashlyn's birthday party at our house. In attendence were Grandma Rhonda and Pepa, Grandma Becky and Grandpa Larry, cousin Taylor and Larry's son Nolan, cousins Taylor and Brandon along with baby Paisley, and aunt Susie and uncle Rich. I think Ashlyn really enjoyed her day as it was a day full of food, owl cupcakes and ice cream and birthday presents. Also the kids enjoyed jumping in the pile of leaves daddy gathered in the yard.
Finally, on Halloween we went to "Trunk or Treat" at a local church. They had horse rides, bouncy houses, free cookies and hot chocolate, and candy. I think Ashlyn really had fun there. It was better than walking from house to house. Here's a picture of Ashlyn on the horse.
Ashlyn in the bath tub that night as "Santa".
I love your blog! And tell Ashlyn way to go on the owl theme...owls rock! those cupcakes were soooo cute!
ReplyDeletelove you, lady!
-Sean