Hello all! Sorry it's been a few weeks since I've posted some pictures...I have no excuse really! Last week we went on our annual Roaring River trip (near Cassville, Mo) with Ronnie's parents and sister's family. We had fun like always and I took a few pictures. Ronnie's mom and sister took more, and I'm hoping they send some my way (hint, hint :) ) so I can post them on my blog. We stayed Monday through Thursday, and I know the girls had a blast. On Monday we went swimming at a water park nearby while the guys went trout fishing. Tuesday we went to Silver Dollar City for the day and man it was hot!! Ashlyn wouldn't ride very many rides but I think she had fun. Breckyn was such a trooper hanging out in her stroller in the heat. Tuesday night I had to leave because I had to work the next day and Ronnie and the kids stayed one more day/night. They got to go swimming some more and had a big ol' fish fry in the evening. Here's some of the moments during our trip that I captured with my camera.
Ashlyn feeding the trout at Roaring River. She loves to watch the little fishies pop their heads out of the water to grab some food!




My little Breckyn hanging out in her stroller. She was such a good baby all week.




The trout Ronnie WISHED he would of caught! From what he told me, they weren't biting real well this year.

My handsome hubby.

A picture we attempted to take of ourselves.

Family picture! The girls don't look happy for some reason...

The three of us minus Breckyn. She couldn't come on our hike.

Ashlyn with cousin Zacharey by the cave.

Scenic pictures. Can you see the little bird?


This morning we saw three deer in our back yard. So cute!

One night Ashlyn decided to do a "make over" on Ronnie and I. We both got a blue headband and earrings.


>
No comments:
Post a Comment