Here's what we are up to...
About Us
- Alicia
- Ronnie and I were married October 7, 2006. We have two wonderful daughters, Ashlyn and Breckyn, and a sweet baby boy, Miles. This blog is to keep our families and friends updated during this exciting time in our lives. We hope you enjoy reading and seeing pictures of our family!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Mmmm...Carrots!
Dinner time is always an interesting time. Getting Ashlyn to eat is a job in itself. Breckyn is a messy eater, I know, she's a baby, but she likes to let the vegetables fall out of her mouth and it's hard for me to catch them. However, I enjoy her funny faces she makes while she eats. Here are some pictures from last night's dinner. Breckyn ate carrots in nothing but her diaper. The result: A big mess. As you can see, carrots were all over her diaper. I told her those carrots are suppose to go inside the diaper, not the outside! I couldn't help but laugh and take some pictures.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment